21 July 2016

SpreePicky July review contest

Hey guuuys!!!
Guess what! My photo of card captor sakura swimwear from Spreepicky has been included in this month's review contest!!! So excited!! :D

If you wish to support me, click on the link below and press like :) I'll be very grateful :)


*CLICK AND LIKE* ^^


THANK YOU!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORT <33

Btw I'm expecting BUNCH of new stuff from ChibiBunny . The artist is so talented and I love her work <3 Soon half of my wardrobe will be from Chibi Bunny and the other half from Spreepicky :D

Also I'm expecting this cute lolita shoes!!!


*LOLITA SHOES*


I actually really hesitated to get them, because I have so many shoes...but I got them in beige :D...I'm just waiting for them to arrive :D

Anyway thanks to everyone who will support me in review contest, and look forward to giant chibi review soon!! :3

Bye Bye ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment