26 July 2016

Cute delivery - ChibiBunny & CutieKill fashion!

He guys!
Today I finally got many cute items I ordered recently and I was really really looking forward to them!

First to CutieKill!
I ordered a pair of shoes from them, cause my strawberry creepers start to fall apart slowly and soon there will be autumn...well anyway...
I decided to go for watermelon design, cause it's cute and pinkish :3

* CUTE PASTEL SHOES *

When buying, don't forget to use discount code "auridaer" for 10% off from at least 30$

I really love them! I've taken size 38 and it fits just fine...I usually take only 37 though, so if you want to buy these cute shoes I suggest to take size up, just to be sure :)

This is how they look :3

Pink is slightly brighter than on the store page, but I don't really mind it :)

The other delivery was from ChibiBunny - one of my most favourite stores :3
They had newly arrived tops and I just had to get them :3...Soon the half of my wardrobe will be from ChibiBunny I guess :D

*KAWAII FOX MESH TOP*


*SHOOTING STAR ALPACA TOP*

I really love both of them, fabric is thin and airy, perfect for hot summer days and design is really cute :3



I have taken size M and it fits perfectly :)

Then I got two skirts (but I only get one, the other one is still on the way :))
I wanted to get just one at first...and I did...and a week after I got the other one too :D :D

*OVER THE RAINBOW SKIRT*

I really love it, I'd say it's even prettier than in the picture if it's possible <3


I've taken size S and it's perfect :)

In the end I'll show you the last skirt I got, even though I didn't get it yet :)

*SHOOTING STAR ALPACA SKIRT*

It will match to my alpaca spaghetti top and I'm just missing purple skirt in my wardrobe <3

Be sure to check the both shops, they have the cutest items <3

Bye Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment