11 July 2016

New swimsuit from SpreePicky

Hey Guys!

Yayyy today I got new amazing and super cute swimsuit from SpreePicky!!!
I'm really excited, cause we're planning to go swimming soon so I can try them out! :)

The swimsuit is from CardCaptor Sakura Bikini series and there were three of them to chose from:




I also liked the black ones, but in the end I have decided to go for white-red ones...I'm addicted to ruffles on the bottom what can I say :D



RED BIKINI *

Bikini came in today and I'm really happy they fit, cause I have a hard time choosing right size...


They came packed as usual items from Spreepicky do...
And this is how they look :)



I really like it, the bottom fits me fine, although bra is slightly bigger, but it's not a problem, it's not too big :)

I also got a little hand mirror as a gift!



I love it! I can really use something like this! :)

If you liked the review make sure to stop by for more soon ^^
Bye Bye :)

PS: I don't know why but showing pics on the blog got messed up a bit, I don't know where the problem is, but I try to find out..



No comments:

Post a Comment